High Performance Coaching – Magnus Cliff
Increase Performance, Optimise Your Potential and Develop Self Mastery.
High Performance Coaching (CHPC) is a process created to help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. As a Certified Coach i will work with you in this process through 5 different areas: Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity and Influence. By developing mastery in these areas you’ll feel more purposeful, fulfilled and energised in life.
As a coach i typically explore how clear you feel about your overall goals, whether you have the physical and mental energy to perform at your best, how confident and bold you are in showing up in the world, what distractions and poor habits might be causing you to go off course and what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire those you serve. Through this coaching programme you’ll discover new beliefs, habits and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people.
What does High Performance mean?
“High Performance means developing the behaviours and mindsets that help you succeed beyond standard norms consistently over the long-term while maintaining positive well-being and relationships.”
What makes Certified High Performance Coaching different?
Certified High Performance Coaching is a science-backed, results-oriented, proven coaching curriculum that focuses on empowering questions, development of supportive habits, creation of success mindset, and use of specific outcome-based tools to help clients reach their next level of success in all areas of their lives.
Certified High Performance Coaching is not like “life coaching,” which is client-driven rather than outcome-driven. That’s one reason why clients report such high levels of satisfaction with Certified High Performance Coaching programs—they get results.
- The coaching program consists of 12 x (1hr) sessions. Each session allocated to cover one of the 12 core High Performance topics. You will receive a summary and action plan after each of the coaching calls along with a worksheet to help with your development.
- Overview of the 12 sessions:
- Session 1 – Focal Points. Discovering your current areas of focus, agency and habits
- Session 2 – Clarity. Gaining behavioural-driven clarity and intentionality
- Session 3 – Energy. Gaining improvements in the energy you feel and generate each day
- Session 4 – Courage. Gaining confidence, decisiveness and momentum
- Session 5 – Productivity. Becoming more effective and productive each day
- Session 6 – Influence. Becoming more influential in your relationships and career.
- Session 7 – Psychology Mastery. Developing a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind
- Session 8 – Physiology Mastery. Revisiting your energy habits and assisting with more tools to activate your physiology to feel extra strength and vibrancy.
- Session 9 – Productivity Mastery. Revisiting your productivity levels and cutting out the distractions
- Session 10 – Persuasion Mastery. Targeting areas where you can be more persuasive
- Session 11 – Purpose Mastery. Helping you live and lead with purpose
- Session 12 – Commitment to High Performance. Reviewing your progress and making commitments to change.